THD >1%
S/N 100dB
Max Voltage 15v
Max RCA Voltage 5v
Freq. Responce 8HZ-180HZ
Dimensions 38" x 8.7" x 2.6"
1/0 awg power and ground inputs
8awg speaker leads

3. Description/Condition: I have 3 available in excellant condition. Only VERY MINOR scuffs on feet from mounting. I would give them a 9 out of 10 for cosmetics. The van is a demo vehicle for the most part and the amps had a trim cover over them so that the lighted logo can be seen. Cover was removed for photos. I also have 3 of the matching 4 channels (as seen in photos) if interested.

4. Price: :$650 each shipped in lower 48
Accept PAY-Pal only and ship to confirmed address

5. Pictures:http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/xmax-1/My%20Van/2008VanPaint02-08002.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/xmax-1/My%20Van/2008VanPaint02-08003.jpg

Contact me at xmax76@comcast.net for more info.

amplifiers will arrive in original packing just like I recieved them from Massive Audio.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CSCO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Andrew2944r
06-01-2011, 08:38 PM
CSCO CLASSIFIED SECTION **Rules Strictly Enforced**
** No multi-item posting **
** Use template when posting new thread with username, CSCO and date or your thread WILL be deleted **
** Absolutely no post dumping will be allowed. They will be deleted and you will be warned then banned. **

Please get the highlighted area taken care of in the next few hours please, I will leave it open so you can fix it. Thanks

oslouie
06-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Nice amps. These bench at 2680 RMS at 1 ohm on 12 volts, IIRC. Best part is if anything goes wrong, Massive charges a flat rate of $125 and it gets a new board.

stevenbasshead17
06-01-2011, 09:20 PM
sweet ass amps GLWS and mmm 4g speaker wire ftmfw

usampsman
06-01-2011, 11:07 PM
from personal expierience (massive dealer) you really need to ccome down to about 350 or youll never sell! the audiopipe 3000 is basically same amp and is that price, when they came out the massive dropped dramatically.. highest weve sold one on ebay,forums,store,or street is 380. wever sold over 10 this last year or so... over 70 audiopipe 3000s lol

stretch
06-02-2011, 02:26 AM
CSCO CLASSIFIED SECTION **Rules Strictly Enforced**
** No multi-item posting **
** Use template when posting new thread with username, CSCO and date or your thread WILL be deleted **
** Absolutely no post dumping will be allowed. They will be deleted and you will be warned then banned. **

Please get the highlighted area taken care of in the next few hours please, I will leave it open so you can fix it. Thanks

this...please shoot a pm to a mod to get this back open.